Frontier Ag. Scholarship Due March 1st
The Frontier Ag, Inc scholarship program was initiated in 2013. We are proud to be able to help local high school seniors pursue their education beyond high school. We award 9 scholarships annually. The scholarships are split up geographically through our service area (3 from each Frontier Ag, Inc trade area as defined as West, Central, and East). The winners are chosen from a 3 person committee.
Below are the criteria for the scholarships:
- You must be a High School Senior.
- You must have a 3.0 grade point average.
- You must live with a parent or guardian who is a member of Frontier Ag, Inc and in good standing.
- You must complete a one page essay explaining your plans for the future.
- You must attach a copy of your high school transcript with your application.
Submit to: Lynette Ball Frontier Ag., Inc. PO Box 248 Oakley, KS 67748 NEW applications due March 1. RENEWAL applications due Sep 15/Mar 15.